We All Must Take Risks, Be Smart – Be Selective, Low Insurance Follows
Now this doesn’t mean go out and take risks without being selective. There are both necessary risks and then the risk we must avoid.
Necessary and Positive Risks => Some may say that’s an oxymoron.
- Driving to work or to the store.
- Taking a vacation to a new place.
- Taking Your Child To Nascar or a Monster Truck Rally.
- Relocating due to a work opportunity elsewhere.
- Asking someone you like out for coffee.
The Bad Risks:
We’ve all made bad choices. Life has its own learning curve.
How many of the following have you done in the last 6 months.
1. Speeding or driving wrecklessly.
2. Driving far distances while tired.
3. Driving while intoxicated.
4. Doing your own electrical work.
5. Putting off chores like insulating water pipes.
6. Illegally supplimenting your income.
Risk Questionaire Chart:
Share your story? Decide on how many of the six you’ve done…
1 OF 6: I’m nosy, Which one did you do?
2 OF 6: Has it affected your life or others?
3 OF 6: Do you have high insurance rates?
4 OF 6: How’s life treating you?
5 OF 6: Have you been to prison?
6 OF 6: Did you do one while doing the other?
While some risks we take can enrich our lives and make living enjoyable, some risks are not
even worth taking. We can only take so many risks before something happens, why waste some of
our tokens on things like speeding or being wreckless?