2007-2009 TSX Auto Insurance Review
The best way to determine how much auto insurance will cost for a Acura TSX is by comparing loss history to all other vehicles. Does the Acura TSX have average number of loss claims? According to the IIHS (Insurance Institute For Highway Safety), the 2007-2009 Acura TSX models have been rated and compared by number of claims filed. The Acura TSX has had a an average number of overall claims.
Below are specific claims ratings.
Acura TSX Loss Compared To Other Vehicles:
- 2007-2009 Acura TSX Collision: Average
- 2007-2009 Acura TSX Property Damage Coverage: Better Than Average
- 2007-2009 Acura TSX Comprehensive: Average
- 2007-2009 Acura TSX Personal Injury: Average
- 2007-2009 Acura TSX Medical Payment Claims: Average
- 2007-2009 Acura TSX Bodily Injury: Better Than Average
Why Is My Acura TSX Auto Insurance So High?
There are several factors that come together to determine an individuals rate. In many cases it comes down to the insurance company you’re insured with. One of the best ways to find low cost car insurance for your Acura is by comparing quotes between multiple insurance companies.