1997 Ford Crown Victoria Insurance Cost Review
Crown Victoria Insurance Cost Reviews
Featured below is a shared cost review for a 1997 Ford Crown Victoria, insured with State Farm by a 31 year old Married Female of Bakersfield CA.
- Company: State Farm
- 6 Month Cost: $200
- Vehicle: 1997 Ford Crown Victoria
- Sarah owns 2 vehicle(s)
- Marital Status: Married
- Coverage: Basic Liability
- Tickets (Last 5 Years) 0
- Accidents (Last 5 Years) 0
- Driver Location: Bakersfield, CA
As far as I know, they were the only insurance co to cover all their policies for natural disasters like hurricane Katrina. If I legally have to pay an insurance company (which I think is a national scam) I am glad to be supporting a company with at least some morals.
safe driver, multi car, etc
More Shared Reviews (as they come)
Crown Victoria Insurance Quotes
When it comes to insurance cost, age is one significant rating factor of many. For more accurate quote results enter your zip above and get real quotes from multiple agents, serving your area.
Other State Farm Customers Say
- not sure
- I have had State Farm for decades. Always reliable. Office staff works to get me the best coverage for my dollars. Claims process isn’t burdensome.
- great company wonderful local representatives
- To early to tell
- they are awesome
- Long term relationship
- Had them from the beginning. Great coverage.
- stable company but costly