A General Outline of the Business Plan Design and Business Plan Diagnosis Service
- To provide an opportunity for clients to review their business plan according to the principles of Japanese taxation and business with a background on the Japanese business environment.
- To determine the feasibility of the business plan for a business manager visa application and other licenses.
- In addition to the consultation which is included in our incorporation services, the business plan design and diagnosis service is a paid service.
- Business plan design will be offered as a paid service for clients who have initially started their own business plan but further needs thorough support on the execution process.
- Business plan diagnosis service will be offered as a paid service for clients who already have drafted and finalized their business plan but have requested further review and improvements.
• Flow of Procedures
- The consultant offers the service at the initial stage of the inquiry process.
- The client (investor) reviews the proposal.
- The consultant sends out a service agreement contract stipulating the terms and conditions of the service after the client has accepted the proposal.
- The consultant prepares the schedule for discussion and the timetable of the business plan.
- Budgetary control after incorporation through monthly tax and accounting management services.
• Questionnaires and Forms
Refer to separate pages.
Business Plan Design：2 to 3 pages ( excluding questions on financial statements)
Business Plan Diagnosis：No initial questionnaires (immigration and accountant’s assessment will be provided later)